- Tweaked security features to work with legacy and old libcurl versions.
Update not required if WHMCS Mollie Recurring V2.7 works on your system.
- Added WHMCS 8 compatibility.
- Documentation improvements (see README.md)
- Implemented custom scheduling for sending payments to Mollie
- Mollie Recurring isn't enforced when the payment isn't send out yet
- Implemented the `Payment Pending`-status for instances running WHMCS 7.2.1 or later
- When Mollie Recurring is enabled using a First Payment, all open invoices are set to Mollie Recurring
- Implemented fixes to separate our own dependencies from the WHMCS core
- Updated to the new Mollie API v2
- Add support for PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2
- Fixed not updating payment gateway when invoice is paid
- Fixed duplicatie path for first payment
* Fix mistype in invoice check
- Fixed change detection within invoice page
- Added gateway override when invoice is created
- Major release, simplified plugin by removing scheduling.
- Added hook to update return URL for special usecases
- Updated is_int to ctype_digit to ensure correct check
- Translation fix (Language uppercase)
- Configurable First Payment amount for non-invoice First Payments
- Added extra checks to ensure invoice is still valid
- Fixed scheduling double payments when invoice created email was send before invoicecreated hook
- Support for older versions of MySQL
- Bugfix no invoice ID in Mollie overview
- Fix invoice ID not found when scheduling through admin area
- Updated README with more useful information
- Catch Mollie API errors and handling them
- Implemented lang/overrides
- Generalized payment descriptions
- Initial productive release.
- GitLab CI bugfix for Composer
- Initial release
Here you are able to view the changelogs directly from our build environment. When logged in to your account, you are able to download the latest version of the product. You will also receive notifications by e-mails for new releases, to keep your installation up-to-date and secure.
If the product does not fully fullfill your needs, we are always happy to develop some custom software or accept some feature requests, which we may implement at some point into the product.