- Implemented check to ensure max concurrent streams is enabled.
- Improved error handling in product settings.
- Implemented a fix in the licensing system, which was a side-effect of V1.8
- Implemented the ability to set max. number of concurrent streams for users
- All versions of Media Server are properly working again, unfortunatly there were some leftover issues regarding our new licensing and versioning system.
- Fix in licensing software, as it detected a manipulated system even if it wasn't manipulated at all.
- Initial release on 0100Dev store
- Use params from provision hooks instead of relying on the DB
- Make username and e-mail interchangeable for finding out existing Plex users.
- Check if share is already present in Plex and if so, use this share.
- Rewritten invite/user logic for Plex addon
- Initial release with basic featureset
Here you are able to view the changelogs directly from our build environment. When logged in to your account, you are able to download the latest version of the product. You will also receive notifications by e-mails for new releases, to keep your installation up-to-date and secure.
If the product does not fully fullfill your needs, we are always happy to develop some custom software or accept some feature requests, which we may implement at some point into the product.