- Improved handling of inviting new e-mailadresses to Plex. In the past this resulted in errors, now it's handled properly. User ID could now be empty and may be filled at a later stage.
- Implemented fix for an unidentified bug in some WHMCS installs, effecting the Concurrent Stream Checker, terminate and change package operations.
- Implemented ability to provide no default libraries and fully rely on Configurable Options.
- Remove prefixed or suffixed whitespaces from Username
- Fixed bug where only first server in Plex connection is shown
- Added Origin to the pins request to Plex for OAuth login.
Update to this version is recommended, as otherwise the OAuth login for adding a Plex Media Server does not work. Plex decided to upper their security a bit somewhere in the last days, but we figured it out and implemented a fix for it.
- Try multiple URL's for a direct connection to the Plex Media Server
- Make the concurrent stream kick message translatable (and thus changable)
Update to this version is not required, but recommended. If you experience problems with the Concurrent Stream Checker, update to this version before contacting support.
- Fix crash in concurrent stream task when there no active streams.
- Prevent Connection deletes when there are WHMCS products associated with the Connection.
- Check Username on order form on a per-connection basis.
- Tweaked security features to work with legacy and old libcurl versions.
- Added WHMCS 8 compatibility.
Update not required if WHMCS Media Server V1.11 works on your system.
- Implemented check to ensure max concurrent streams is enabled.
- Improved error handling in product settings.
- Implemented a fix in the licensing system, which was a side-effect of V1.8
- Implemented the ability to set max. number of concurrent streams for users
- All versions of Media Server are properly working again, unfortunatly there were some leftover issues regarding our new licensing and versioning system.
- Fix in licensing software, as it detected a manipulated system even if it wasn't manipulated at all.
- Initial release on 0100Dev store
- Use params from provision hooks instead of relying on the DB
- Make username and e-mail interchangeable for finding out existing Plex users.
- Check if share is already present in Plex and if so, use this share.
- Rewritten invite/user logic for Plex addon
Here you are able to view the changelogs directly from our build environment. When logged in to your account, you are able to download the latest version of the product. You will also receive notifications by e-mails for new releases, to keep your installation up-to-date and secure.
If the product does not fully fullfill your needs, we are always happy to develop some custom software or accept some feature requests, which we may implement at some point into the product.